Drip irrigation uses pipes to drop irrigation water directly into the soil, while sprinkler irrigation uses pipes to spray irrigation water into the air to form droplets that fall onto plants and soil surfaces.Specific as follows:
Drip irrigation is a method of irrigation in which irrigation water with a certain pressure is dripped drop by drop into the soil near the roots of plants through pipes and pipe drip heads.
Drip irrigation Advantages:
1. Improve quality, increase yield and efficiency.
2. Maintain soil structure.
3. Control temperature and humidity.
4. Save water, labor, fertilizer, even irrigation, and help to maintain the soil mass structure and plant absorption.
Drip irrigation Disadvantages:
1. Installation is complicated, and the drip head is easy to be clogged and not easy to be maintained.
2. easy to cause clogging.
3. May cause salt accumulation.
4. May restrict the development of root system.
Sprinkler irrigation is a method of irrigation in which water with a certain pressure is sprayed above the planting plot to form tiny droplets and scattered onto the land.
Sprinkler irrigation consists of a pressure water source, a water pipeline and a sprinkler head. Sprinkler irrigation is a relatively advanced method. The current sprinkler irrigation according to the structure of the sprinkler head form of garden land buried telescopic sprinkler and insert rod rocker sprinkler, plastic micro sprinkler, etc..
Sprinkler irrigation Advantages:
Sprinklers have a large range and cover an area generally above 7 meters, so the method is generally used only in large lawns.
Sprinkler irrigation Disadvantages:
installation and construction as well as maintenance are more complicated.