Legacy Garden Hose
The Legacy Garden Hose produced by our company is divided into different sizes and specifications, including 12mm Legacy Garden Hose, 19mm Legacy Garden Hose, 16mm Legacy Garden Hose, 25mm Legacy Garden Hose
Tube and cover: PVC
Reinforcement: high tensile strength polyester fibre
Length: 20 meters, 25 meters, 30 meters or customized
General color: green, brown blue or custommized
12mm Legacy Garden Hose
16mm Legacy Garden Hose
19mm Legacy Garden Hose
25mm Legacy Garden Hose
Legacy Water Hose Detailed Specs
Besides the standard length and color, we offer customize service.
– Surface treatment: paintings and words can be customized on the surface
– Color: other colors like yellow, red and orange can be customized.
– Length: any lengths are available
– Package: PP braided cloth, nonwoven, wooden case, carton or pallet. Other package styles can be customized according to your requirement
Garden Hose Characteristics
- High pressure resistant without leakage.
- Abrasion and UV resistant.
- Long working life.
- Odourless and nontoxic.
- Light in weight, flexible and easy to coil
- Durable for heavy duty use
- Temperature is from -10℃ to 65℃
As the name suggested, garden hose is mainly used to water garden, plants and landscape. It can be also used to do clean works at home, in the park, community and factory. Besides, PVC garden hose is good for car and other vehicles clean washing. What’s more, you can water your vegetables with this hose.
Methods to use your legacy garden hose correctly
1. Choose the proper size hose and connectors to fit your faucet
2. Keep your hose in a large bend radius
3. Store PVC garden hose in a dry and cool place
4. Keep your hose away from sharp things
5. Select different connectors for different purposes
How to Maintain Your Garden Hoses
Garden hoses may be a small investment, but replacing them yearly could be expensive. With a few simple care tips, your hose will last for many seasons to come. To put it simply: Drain, unkink and reel up your hose to keep it functional.
1. Remove water after use
After each use, say goodbye to any water left in the hose to prevent internal damage. First turn off the water supply at the faucet. Press the nozzle trigger and let the remaining water spray out until the flow stops. Disconnect the hose from the faucet and allow the remaining water to drain freely.
Hose kinks can damage the hose wall and cause the hose to tear or split. This can lead to holes in the garden hose. Watch for kinks when coiling or unrolling the hose, then untwist the kinks as you go.
3. Use the reel wisely to extend its life
A simple hose hanger or garden hose reel will keep your hose tidy. Not only do these simple but effective devices keep your hose neatly coiled, they also prevent it from becoming a tripping hazard.
4. Proper storage
Store your hoses in the garage, basement or shed during the winter months. The harsh conditions of cold and heat can cause hoses to constantly expand and contract, leading to premature wear and tear. By storing hoses in a temperature-controlled environment, you can extend their life and ensure that they are ready for use as soon as the weather warms up.
Excellent Customer Service
Our aim is to provide consumers with high grade and more practical pool hoses. Any questions about the product, please CONTACT US. We will reply you within 24 Hours and solve your problems until you’re satisfied.
Various color hoses can be customized
And we could design package according to customer’s desire
Suitable for various garden irrigation,vehicle washing and daily washing.
Mobile / Wechat / WhatsApp
+86 173 3291 5273
No298 Zhonghua North Street, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China