Expandable Garden Hose
Best Expandable Garden Hose are designed in such a way that it has two layers to it. One an inner tube through which water flows and an outer fabric which is usually made of nylon.Makes watering easy and hassle free! So lightweight a child can manage the flexible garden hose easily.
Tube: Latex or TPE/TPR
Cover: heavy duty fabric
Structure:Inner tube+outer cloth bag
Inner size:6*9.5mm 、6*10mm
Temperature: -10℃ to +60°C (-50℉ to +140°F);LATEX:-35℃ to 60℃，TPE:-10℃ to 50℃ （-15℃ only can up tp 1.2X Elongation）
Expanding: The expandable water hose will expand up to about 25 feet (7.5 meters), 3x its original size, when water is turned on. When turned off, the pipe recoils back to its original length of about 8 feet (2.5 meters) for easy storage.
Collapsible Garden Hose Characteristics
• Expand up to 3 times length with water pressure
• Back to original length instantly after turning off water
• Lightweight, easy to handle
• Anti-abrasion, anti-UV
• kink & Tangle & Twist resistant
• Heavy duty fabric and tube without leakage
•Easy Storage and Portability
Magic Garden Hose Application
- Gardening and lawn care: The extendable garden hose is perfect for watering your garden, lawn, flower beds and shrubs. Its extension range allows you to water areas efficiently without using multiple hoses or constantly repositioning them.
- Washing and cleaning: Use our extendable garden hose to clean your car, patio, deck or outdoor furniture. Its adjustable nozzles offer different water pressure options for multiple cleaning tasks.
- RV and boat use: The compact and portable nature of our extendable garden hose makes it ideal for recreational vehicles (RVs) and boats. It takes up very little space, so you can easily access water wherever you go.
- Bathing your pet: Make bathing your furry friend easier with our expandable garden hose. Its flexible, gentle flow lets you enjoy a comfortable pet bath in your backyard.
Instructions for Using an Magic Hose
Best Expandable Garden Hose inner tube can be made of special elastic rubber called latex or TPC or especially designed tube. Different manufacturer’s uses different type of inner hose so the durability varies hose by hoses basis.
When water is turned from one end, the other end of the hose which has a shut off valve is turned off, so that water is blocked from one end and when the pressure builds up inside the inner tube, the inner tube starts to expends and reaches it full expanding length. After which shut off is turned on and the hose works like just a normal garden hose.
• Before you start using your expandable hose for the first time, check that the rubber ring is installed inside the end of the hose that connects to the faucet, or the hose may leak.
• Attach the side of the hose with the female fitting and the rubber ring to the water source.
• Turn the ON / OFF valve on the far side of the hose to the OFF position.
• Turn the water on at the faucet, allowing the water pressure in the hose to increase gradually while the hose valve is closed. The hose will automatically expand up to 3 times its original length when full.
• When the hose is fully expanded, turn the ON / OFF valve at the far end of the hose to the ON position and use the hose like any ordinary garden hose.
• Screw a spray nozzle or a water wand onto the threads at the end of the hose, just like you would do on a traditional garden hose. When used without a spray nozzle, the hose will contract several feet or more when the water is turned on and flowing.
• When using a nozzle, slowly open the valve on the hose to the desired working water pressure, and then adjust the water flow with the valve on the nozzle or other attachment, if it has one.
• If the attachment does not have its own valve, adjust the flow of water using the valve on the hose.
• Make sure all connections are tight and washers are in place to prevent fittings from leaking.
• After use, turn the water off at the faucet. You can leave the hose in place for a short time, if you plan to come back soon and continue using it.
• When the hose is not in use, open the ON / OFF valve at the far end of the hose and allow the water in the hose to drain out. If you are using a nozzle, also open the nozzle. As the water begins to drain from the hose, it will automatically contract back into its original size.
• The expandable hose is designed for outdoor use in residential settings. Do not use the hose for commercial applications or for work where the water pressure must exceed 80 PSI.
What is expandable hose made from?
To get started I should explain what an expandable hose is exactly. These hoses expand up to three times their length when water is on, but go back to their original size when the water is off; self-draining at the same time. Generally, they are much lighter than traditional hoses, they don’t twist or kink, and they are easily storable.
There are two main materials used that allow this process to occur. Some hoses have a latex core, a mixture of organic materials that are used as rubber. This can be doubled up (or even used in triple layers) for added durability. Hoses with this core are considered longer lasting than those used with other materials.
TPC stands for thermoplastic co-polyester, a flexible, elastic material that is used in the creation of tubing and hoses, among other things. It is touted as having high heat resistance and as being very durable over time.
A nylon shell materials are the most common covering found over the hose core due to its ability to shed water easily, dry out quickly, and fold upon itself as the hose retracts after being filled. Nylons are occasionally woven together to provide a thicker, more durable covering that wears slower while still providing the breathability and wicking traits needed to keep from mildews building up when in storage.
Brass is the most popular metal alloy used for hose fittings due to its ability to last through weather and overall strength. The material used in hose connectors impacts the overall performance of the hose due to how the fittings wear over time, or even how they connect to a water source.
Safety Concerns You Should Know About
• Expandable hoses contract back to their original length very quickly. Keep people and pets clear of the hose when it is contracting, and ensure the hose will not snag on sharp edges as it contracts.
• Do not stretch or expand the hose when it is empty. The hose is intended to expand only when it is filled with water. This hose can stretch to up to three times its “relaxed” or original length, and if it is stretched with no water in it and accidently released, it will quickly snap back and could cause personal injury.
• The hose is not a toy! Don’t let children play with it, and keep children and animals away from the work area when using the hose. Do not leave the hose unattended when children and animals are nearby.
• Risk of suffocation! Keep the packaging material away from children and animals.
Caring for Your Magic Water Hose
• When you are not using the hose, turn off the water at the faucet. The hose should not be kept under pressure for long periods of time.
• Keep the water pressure in the hose under 80 PSI.
• Do not stretch-out the hose, unless it is filled with water.
• When not in use and during cold or freezing weather, completely drain the hose. If possible, store the hose indoors during the winter. Not draining the hose and storing it in freezing temperatures could cause the hose to burst.
• During hot weather, drain the hose when not in use and store it in the shade.
• Do not use the hose for delivery of hot water. Hot water can damage the hose.
• Do not drag the hose on your driveway or concrete. As it is made of polyester, this will substantially decrease the life of your hose.
Expandable Hose Convenient Package
Can be customized on your requests
Expandable Garden Hose with different connectors
Excellent Customer Service
Our aim is to provide consumers with high grade and more practical pool hoses. Any questions about the product, please contact us. We will reply you within 24 Hours and solve your problems until you’re satisfied.
Red Green Blue Black Orange
You can choose: Single-color; bi- color; tri-color
Various color hoses can be customized
Polybag+color box+master carton+drawstring bag+blister.
And we could design package according to customer’s desire
Expandable hose is widely used for garden/terrace,watering, flower watering ,car washing, house cleaning,etc.
To facilitate your better understanding of Expendable garden hoses, l will introduce you to our Expendable garden hoses by way of a question and answer session.
● Expand up to 3 times of its original length with water pressure
● Back to original length instantly when the water is tured off
● Light weight, easy to handle
● kink & Tangle & Twist resistant
● Heavy duty fabric and tube prevent leakage
Plastic and copper connectors are divided into ordinary and quick-connectors.
You can choose 5/7 function spray gun
WP 4 bar BP 16 bar
Mobile / Wechat / WhatsApp
+86 173 3291 5273
No298 Zhonghua North Street, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China